Privacy & cookies
1. Cookie information
- Cookies are also used for the duration you are logged in to store session information.
- Cookie is a small text file which the website saves on your computer to provide access to various features.
- You can set the browser to automatically deny Cookies.
2. Privacy statement - Personal information and Information sharing
- This website has created this Privacy Statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
- For each visit to our login page we automatically recognize your IP address, domain and Web browser. This information is not used to personally identify you. We use your IP address to help diagnose possible problems with our server and Internet connection. We do not sell or market this information to any third party. We do however, on occasion, collate this information internally and analyse it to help improve the performance of our service.
- During the demonstration/registration/sign-up process, you provide us with personally identifiable information such as name, email address, etc. This information is used primarily to identify you in our service, which is necessary for the login process. The individual user account is based on e-mail addresses. We do not share this information with anyone, nor do we sell or market this information to any third party.
- In the purchase process, you provide us with personally identifiable information such as name, email address, postal address and phone number, etc. This information is used only for billing purposes and to contact you in the case that a problem should occur with your account. We do not market or sell this information to any third party.